Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
Reservations and Deposits:
- All reservations require 50% payment of the total due to hold chosen dates. That total includes the rent, state taxes, county taxes, a cleaning fee and travel insurance. For reservations less than 30 days in advance, a full payment is expected at the time of reservation.
- For condominiums in Ocean Walk: each condo is reserved by its unit number. When a condo is reserved, it is taken out of our inventory and put aside for your exclusive use. This is different from a hotel where the rooms are assigned at check in, where you can be sent elsewhere with an apology if they overbook. When booking a condominium at Ocean Walk, you will be staying in the unit number that you reserve.
- Holiday reservations are non-refundable.
- Reservation payments are not refundable, unless we can re-rent the property for the same rate and time frame that your reserved. We will make an exception if the resort is closed for your stay. In this case 100% of payments made can be applied to a future trip. All refunds issued are subject to a 4% charge or $200, whichever is greater.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
- Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancelation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any residence.